Font ResizerAa
The Popular StoryThe Popular Story
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • News
  • World
Search
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • News
  • World
Follow US
Copyright © 2024 MP Media. All Rights Reserved.
The Popular Story > Blog > Entertainment > Ashoke Pandit: FWICE’s Ashoke Pandit opens up on Ranveer Singh, Farhan Akhtar’s ‘Don 3’ row: ‘We will not allow the industry to be doomed here’ | Hindi Movie News
Entertainment

Ashoke Pandit: FWICE’s Ashoke Pandit opens up on Ranveer Singh, Farhan Akhtar’s ‘Don 3’ row: ‘We will not allow the industry to be doomed here’ | Hindi Movie News

By Sumitra Patel Last updated: May 25, 2026 3 Min Read
Share
Ashoke Pandit: FWICE’s Ashoke Pandit opens up on Ranveer Singh, Farhan Akhtar’s ‘Don 3’ row: ‘We will not allow the industry to be doomed here’ | Hindi Movie News


Contents
FWICE reviews ‘Don 3’ disputeAshoke Pandit on Ranveer Singh exit row
FWICE’s Ashoke Pandit opens up on Ranveer Singh, Farhan Akhtar’s ‘Don 3’ row: 'We will not allow the industry to be doomed here'

FWICE has stepped into the growing dispute around ‘Don 3’ after reports claimed Ranveer Singh walked out of Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani’s film shortly before its shoot. Ashoke Pandit, Chief Advisor of the Federation of Western India Cine Employees, called the matter serious and criticized the reported trend of actors leaving films close to production. The issue now sits before the film body, which is expected to decide its next move after an internal meeting.

FWICE reviews ‘Don 3’ dispute

News18 reported that Ashoke Pandit reacted to the ongoing row between Ranveer Singh and Excel Entertainment, the banner led by Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani. The matter concerns Ranveer’s reported exit from ‘Don 3’, a film that has already faced delays and drawn public attention due to its high-profile casting.It was reported earlier that FWICE President B.N. Tiwari, Chief Advisor Ashoke Pandit, Honorary General Secretary Ashok Dubey, and Treasurer Gangeshwarlal Shrivastav were expected to attend a crucial internal meeting. A press conference was also expected after the meeting to announce the federation’s decision.Pandit told Bombay Times, “It’s a very serious matter, and this trend is very wrong. You can’t withdraw from a project 10 days before the shoot starts. We are having an internal meeting first, and then we are taking a call.”

Ashoke Pandit on Ranveer Singh exit row

When asked which way the decision could go, Pandit said, “We will do something which is justified now. We will not allow the industry to be doomed here. Tomorrow, anybody can walk out of the movie. Whatever we will do, we will do it in the interest of the industry.”The dispute had earlier reached the Producers Guild of India, where senior producers reportedly tried to mediate. According to reports, Excel Entertainment claimed that the team had spent heavily on pre-production and locked key plans before Ranveer’s exit. Other reports said talks around a settlement had not reached a final decision.Farhan also addressed the issue in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter India. He said, “A lot has happened over the last couple of years. You learn to expect the unexpected. Nothing can be taken for granted till you actually have it on film.”‘Don 3’ remains one of Bollywood’s most watched upcoming films. The franchise has earlier featured Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan in the lead role.



Source link

Sign Up For Daily Newsletter

Be keep up! Get the latest breaking news delivered straight to your inbox.
[mc4wp_form]
By signing up, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Sumitra Patel May 25, 2026 May 25, 2026
Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Copy Link Print
Leave a comment Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]

HOT NEWS

Keep these 8 foods at your desk for the 4 pm hunger attack

Keep these 8 foods at your desk for the 4 pm hunger attack

Sometimes the 4 pm craving is simply a sign that you have not eaten enough…

August 19, 2026
Mohit Patel: The Visionary Mind Behind MP Media, Monax, and The Popular Story

Mohit Patel: The Visionary Mind Behind MP Media, Monax, and The Popular Story

In the competitive era of digital media, branding, and youth culture, very few names are…

April 23, 2025
At AI Summit, PM Modi’s nameplate carries a ‘Bharat’ message | India News

At AI Summit, PM Modi’s nameplate carries a ‘Bharat’ message | India News

NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday addressed the plenary session at the AI…

February 19, 2026

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

Amitabh Bachchan’s granddaughter Navya Nanda credits her ‘dadi’ Ritu Nanda for being an inspiration to pursue entrepreneurship, talks about women empowerment: ‘When it comes to equality..’ | Hindi Movie News

Entrepreneur Navya Naveli Nanda has often spoken about the strong influence of the women in her family, and she recently…

Entertainment
August 19, 2026

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan channels old Hollywood glamour in UNSEEN photoshoot from Cannes |

Cannes Film Festival may be over, but Bollywood beauty, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan still keeping her fans hooked with her glamorous…

Entertainment
August 18, 2026

Ravi Teja’s ‘Muduru munda’ remark at ‘Irumudi’ event sparks outrage; fans divided over Telugu phrase

Ravi Teja's 'Muduru munda' remark at 'Irumudi' event sparks outrage Tollywood star Ravi Teja has become the subject of an…

Entertainment
August 17, 2026

Netizens react to Ravi Kishan’s latest song reel with Rishab Sharma

Ravi Kishan sings another devotional song, and here's how the internet is reacting to it. (Image Credit: Instagram) Beloved actor…

Entertainment
August 16, 2026
Copyright © 2020 MP Media All rights reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?