Font ResizerAa
The Popular StoryThe Popular Story
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • News
  • World
Search
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • News
  • World
Follow US
Copyright © 2024 MP Media. All Rights Reserved.
The Popular Story > Blog > World > Hasan Piker: Hasan Piker says he was denied entry to the UK ahead of major speaking events
World

Hasan Piker: Hasan Piker says he was denied entry to the UK ahead of major speaking events

By Mohit Patel Last updated: June 1, 2026 3 Min Read
Share
Hasan Piker: Hasan Piker says he was denied entry to the UK ahead of major speaking events


Hasan Piker says he was denied entry to the UK ahead of major speaking events

Hasan Piker, a popular online commentator and streamer, says he was not allowed to enter the United Kingdom just before several speaking events. He revealed that his permission to travel had been revoked prior to his departure. Thus, he was unable to make the trip to the UK at all. This information spread rapidly through the internet as there was great anticipation of his speaking engagements in London and Oxford.The issue also affected his uncle, Cenk Uygur, who is also a well-known media personality. He also said that his travel permission was revoked just before his flight. Both were planning to visit the UK for public talks and events. Their sudden inability to travel led to their appearances being canceled, leaving organizers and audiences disappointed.

Hasan Piker and Cenk Uygur miss UK speaking events after travel authorization was revoked

Cenk Uygur first shared the situation online, saying he found out about the problem while getting ready to board his flight. Soon after, Hasan also spoke about the matter and explained that he was stopped from entering the country because his travel approval had been canceled.The British Home Office later gave a short statement. It said that the travel authorization for both individuals was revoked because their presence in the country “may not be conducive to the public good.” No further explanation was given in the statement.Because of this decision, both Hasan and Cenk were unable to attend SXSW London and a scheduled event at the University of Oxford. These were important speaking events that usually attract large crowds and well-known speakers from around the world.Hasan Piker is famous for having a large online following and being a streamer, and Cenk Uygur is also a known person in media circles. They had planned trips to the UK ahead of time, and many people were excited to listen to what they had to say.This time, the event will take place without them, and it does not seem likely that they will reschedule in the near future. The situation has shocked a lot of their followers, as none of it was expected.



Source link

Sign Up For Daily Newsletter

Be keep up! Get the latest breaking news delivered straight to your inbox.
[mc4wp_form]
By signing up, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Mohit Patel June 1, 2026 June 1, 2026
Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Copy Link Print
Leave a comment Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

[mc4wp_form]

HOT NEWS

When grandparents tell stories, children gain more than memories: 3 science-backed benefits

When grandparents tell stories, children gain more than memories: 3 science-backed benefits

There is something about a grandparent telling a child a story that feels almost old-fashioned…

August 17, 2026
Mohit Patel: The Visionary Mind Behind MP Media, Monax, and The Popular Story

Mohit Patel: The Visionary Mind Behind MP Media, Monax, and The Popular Story

In the competitive era of digital media, branding, and youth culture, very few names are…

April 23, 2025
At AI Summit, PM Modi’s nameplate carries a ‘Bharat’ message | India News

At AI Summit, PM Modi’s nameplate carries a ‘Bharat’ message | India News

NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday addressed the plenary session at the AI…

February 19, 2026

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

Meet Dusty Langby, the 12-year-old Australian boy preparing to walk 540km to Canberra to raise $1 million for rural children’s healthcare

Photo: Jessica Hromas/AAP PHOTOS At just three years old, Dusty Langby was already learning what it meant to be a…

World
August 12, 2026

Texas avoided a huge electricity crisis and blackout risk, thanks to the massive 20,000-megawatt solar buffer | World News

Solar panel installation, Krugerville. Image Credit: Ken Oltmann/US Department of Energy Texas has relied on its old thermal power plants…

World
August 11, 2026

Meet Japan’s ‘women of the sea’: 80-year-old diver dives into cold waters without an oxygen tank to harvest seafood using a centuries-old tradition | World News

For generations, women along Japan’s Ise-Shima coastline have entered the sea without scuba equipment or oxygen tanks to gather seafood…

World
August 10, 2026

Budapest’s low Danube exposed two German soldiers and a DKW military motorcycle; mud mixed with gas oil preserved identity discs after around 80 years

The most striking discovery was the German military motorbike recovered from the middle of the Danube (Photo-German War Graves Commission)…

World
August 9, 2026
Copyright © 2020 MP Media All rights reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?